If you live in Southern California, you’re probably aware of some of the more common pests local to the area.
Despite a few creepy locals, none come close to the creepy level of these.
Take a look and let us know which creep you out the most.
1. Giant Weta (New Zealand)
2. Brazilian Treehopper (Brazil)
3. Devil’s Flower Mantis (Ethipoia, Kenya, Malawi, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda)
4. Brown Sulawesi Moth (Indonesia)
5. Japanese Giant Hornet (Japan)
6. Silkworm Caterpillar (northern China, Korea, Japan, India, eastern regions of Russia)
7. White Ermine (Eurasia)
8. Brahmin Moth Caterpillar (Bhutan)
9. Tsetse Fly (Africa)
10. Tarantula Hawk Wasp (New Mexico, U.S.A)
11. House Centipede (worldwide)
12. Thorn Bug (southern Florida)
13. Horse Fly (worldwide)
14. Elephant Beetle (Caribbean and South America)
15. European Earwig (Europe)
16. Rhinoceros Cockroach (Australia)
17. Titan Beetle (Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, the Guianas, north-central Brazil)
18. Goliath Beetle (Botswana, Namibia, South Africa)
19. Maggot of a Bluebottle Fly (worldwide)
20. Scorpion Fly (worldwide)
21. Wheel Bug (North America)
22. Giant Walking Stick (New Guinea, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands)
23. Antlion (worldwide)
24. Hickory Horned Devil (North America)
25. Giant Long-Legged Katydid (Malaysia)
Click HERE for the full article by Elaine Dimdam on List 25.